Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Herbs!!

I bought some herbs to grow on our apartment balcony! I'm SOO excited... .fresh herbs add wonders of flavor, color, and spark to any dinner recipe, and now I don't have to buy the expensive ones from the store!

 Parsley   Sweet Basil
RosemaryCilantro

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Just be careful to keep the parsley and cilantro apart! They tend to, well, breed into a weird, hybrid, neither-parsley-nor-cilantro plant. It's kind of annoying. You might have gathered that I learned this lesson the hard way.

rosepua said...

I LOVE fresh herbs! I also love growing and smelling them. My problem is... I don't use them, yes?

Mikaela said...

thanks, linds, for the heads-up... i will try to keep my parsley and cilantro from breeding and make them play nice. :) mom, you're exactly right, you don't use them - but dad does!

Mrs.Wade said...

ooooh! I love the pots you got for them! (and I'm glad they wont give you cancer :) haha)