Saturday, April 24, 2010

"You complete me."





The quote is from Ice Age, and is the common saying of the wonderful, the amazing, the one-and-only Ashlie Mae Keimig.  There's a lot of situations I could apply to that statement, but in this post, we're going shallow... the loveseat and chair complete the newly purchased sofa!

For those of you who don't know, my parents offered to buy us a couch back in September.  Well, being the ridiculously frugal and picky people that we are, it took us 7 1/2 months to decide on which one to purchase.  On Wednesday we finally landed on this Pompeii-Natuzzi, dark brown ("llama" to be official)  Italisofa from The Inkwell.  It was on a close-out sale and we got a killer deal for my parents.  

Well of course, I am never content (it's something I need to work on), and when I saw the WHOLE set, I wanted it.  We wrestled with the best option, whether or not to purchase it and eventually (3 days later) decided to go ahead and get it.  So now, our little living room is all set and the sofa is happy with it's friendly counterparts.  You complete me.

No comments: