Monday, December 1, 2008

Receiving Info

I got a brief update today... two of my coworkers went to see N yesterday, and said that he looked even better than Wednesday.  He now responds to yes/no questions with a thumbs up/down sign, which is HUGE improvement and a great sign of his brain beginning to function again.  He still cannot talk or walk, and needed help standing to brush his teeth.  

Got some more news on things the parents are doing that make us pretty darn angry, all in regards to getting money.  If you know N and want to know the details on that, just call/ask.  Pray that I do not let this feed my hatred of the two.

My coworker and I are going to go visit N tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have more of a personal update after that.  

Thanks for your prayers - keep them coming; N needs all the prayers he can get!

No comments: