Monday, September 8, 2008

Completely Prideful

This post, I must warn, will have absolutely zero metaphoric significance, and lacks depth in thought.  I just have to share that I know my country music way too well.  

Unfortunately, Mac and I brought a U-haul back from Corvallis this weekend which left each of us driving the same very long drive in two separate cars... and my phone died.  So, as for lack of entertainment, after praying for a significant amount of time and listening to a variety of sermons and radio news channels, I tuned into the lately-avoided country music station (I listen to it WAY too much, almost as much as I drink coffee).  Well, they happened to be playing a game where you had to name the title and artist of the top five songs in their weekly country music hit countdown.  I just want everyone to know, that had my phone not died, I most definitely would have called in because I rocked that quiz...

#5 - "Don't think I don't think about it" - Darius Rucker
#4- "I Still Miss You" - Keith Anderson
#3 -  "You Look Good in My Shirt" - Keith Urban
#2 - "Waitin' on a Woman" - Brad Paisley
#3- "Do You Believe Me Now?" - Jimmy Wayne

Like I said, post lacks significance and any thought-provoking sonnets.. just wanted to say I'm proud and embarrassed that I knew the top 5 country songs of the week... and why I knew them within the first 3 seconds of the song, I'll leave for you to decide.

No comments: