Let's just say it's always been a life goal of mine to be a published writer... I know the aim is high, but we all know I'm ambitious. I've been keeping quiet about my desire, mainly because I'm afraid of failure. If I make it known that I'm going to write a book and it never happens, suddenly I've failed because it was more than just an internal desire. So, thus explains my previous post... written in a sense of accountability, one might say.
I've tossed around a couple ideas for my book's main subject, none of which seem to really stand out, which would prove to be a boring book that no one will want to read. I want to write something that captures a stranger's attention; one that anyone can relate to, and most importantly, one that shouts the truth of God's love without actually saying it.
So, there you go... I had good intentions to work out. I had good intentions to start my book, but instead I'm using up all my words on this post instead. So I'll sign off and think of more intentions that are good and waste more time not completing them.
1 comment:
I'm glad you made this statement public. I believe you have much to write that is well worth reading and absorbing.
Post a Comment