Monday, August 18, 2008
To start...
I have always wanted to do a blog, but its popularity has caused me to hold off. If you know me at all, you know that I do not like to do what everyone else does, and I certainly do not like to involve myself in anything cliche. However, writing is a release for me; a hidden passion that I tend to keep to myself. As I've been praying, I realized that hoarding my God-inspired thoughts may be selfish, and therefore, I have chosen to start posting some reflections. Certainly I do not wish to offend or transform anyone, but simply desire to inspire and allow God to speak through me for those who wish to read. With that said, I know this blog will be sporadic - most definitely not a journal of my daily activities, but simply a place to share the revelations and inspirations that I find when in the presence of my Lord and Savior. May your heart and mind be open to whatever the Lord would have you experience through my words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment